Eight Pinnacle Awards for Durst Group
The Durst Group, comprised of Durst Image Technology and Vanguard Digital Printing Systems, has received eight PRINTING United Alliance Pinnacle Awards this year.
A panel of experienced judges across the printing industry evaluated the annual contest’s 160+ entries in more than 58 categories spanning analog, digital, output, and non-output technologies. These eight awards reaffirm the Durst Group’s position as a trailblazer in the industry.
Becky McConnell, Marketing Manager, Durst North America, commented, “Durst is known throughout the industry for our innovative and groundbreaking technologies. We have been honored by these awards many times over the years, but we are truly moved to have received eight awards this year.”
Durst’s continual focus on the future has led to “360 Production Excellence,” which offers integrated systems and solutions for fully automated, sustainable and cost-effective print production.
Tim Saur, President and Managing Director of North America, added, “I am proud of the sheer number of awards but even more excited that they represent our complete solutions across varying market segments, technology and applications that enhance and increase the operational effectiveness of our customers.”
McConnell continued to say, “Participating in this award competition gives us an opportunity to highlight our technological advances and demonstrate to the industry what the future looks like. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality option possible to our customers, and today we celebrate these wins with them.”
The following products won 2023 Pinnacle Awards:
- Durst Smart Shop: awarded Software – Web-based Design, Personalization or Product Building
- Durst P5 Tex: awarded Roll-to-Roll Direct Disperse Ink on Textile
- Durst P5 500: awarded Roll-to-Roll UV (Over 80 Inches)
- Durst Delta SPC 130: awarded Single Pass Printer
- Durst P5 350 HS D4: awarded UV/Hybrid/Flatbed High Volume Production Class
- Durst P5 350 HS: awarded UV/Latex Hybrid (More Than $500K)
- Durst P5 Robotics: 2023 Technology Award
- Vanguard VKH900-HS: awarded UV/Latex Hybrid ($100K-$500K)