Amsky Flexo CTP for DPA Labels Pack
DPA Label Pack S.A. was founded in 1994 as a large format digital printing company. Later, in 2007, the company invested in the production of self-adhesive labels and
today is one of the leading companies in the field of label printing and packaging.
Since 2013, DPA moved to its new privately-owned factory at Korinthos, which is considered to be one of the most modern European production sites in the field of labeling.
Recently DPA Label Pack A.E. invested in a new Amsky’s AURA 800 digital flexo / letterpress digital plate imager. The CtP Aura 800 of Amsky is a versatile preprint solution that produces photopolymeric digitally exposured clichιs with maximum dimensions: 800 x 630mm and thickness of 0.15 to 1.70mm.
The system has an extremely reliabl clamping system. There is a special position for loading the clichι to make it easy and accurate, without the need for adhesive tapes. Recording is done at a high resolution of 4000 dpi with a production speed of 1.25 m² / hour (or even 2.5 square meters / hour). The imaging system has a number of interesting innovations:
- Laser beam auto switch system. When any laser channel breaks down, laser beam auto switch system can continue outputting through the longest consecutive channel that remains working to ensure non-stop production and offer users stable and superior practical experience.
- Dynamic Autofocus. With the third generation of dynamic autofocus technology, the accurate position measuring system of Amsky CTP can directly detect minimum distance change to 0.1 microns.
- Linear motor – simple, reliable, stable and productive.
- Automatic drum balance. In just 5 seconds, the drum system is placed into the new position. This ensures the drum’s stability at high production speed
- Open software philosophy
- High Dimensional Stability
- Compatibility with all manufacturers’ plates
- Input data format: 1 bit TIFF
Because of all these advantages, Amsky CTP’s have the reputation of simple, reliable, very stable and productive systems.