2nd GM finishing solution for GS Labelprint
GS Labelprint, based in Kamatero, Athens, is active in the label market, printing self-adhesive labels and packaging materials (wholesale, retail, food & drinks, health & beauty, exports).
Since its establishment in 2014, with over 33 years of experience in the printing industry, the company’s strategic choice has been to invest in state-of-the-art production equipment.
The choice was made to best respond to the rising market trend for quality products at competitive prices, but also small and medium quantities, with fast switching jobs and delivery times.
Printing labels only with digital presses on rolls GS Labelprint delivers environmentally friendly products, even certified for food contact, printing in a very wide range of raw materials such as Paper, PE, PP, BOPP, OPP, PET, POLYESTER, PVC, VINYL, cardboard etc.
in order to maintain its fast customer service and to cope with the high speed and long runs of the Durst Tau digital printing, GS Labelprint has recently invested in a 2nd high speed converting solution for labels in roll, the productive DC330 MINIflex machine from Denmark’s Grafisk Maskinfabrik (GM).
The compact full feature choice. Powerful yet economic finishing line with the smart essential options like GM Automatic Slitting Station and semi-automatic turret rewinder.
The MINIflex is prepared for in-line operation with all major digital presses. The machine adds full flexibility to the market-leading compact finisher DC330MINI.
The DC330MINIflex has all you need to convert labels. Varnish, semi-rotary die cut, slit, and dual rewind. Optional spot varnish, cold foil, lamination, inline buffer, corona, web clean, back scoring, razor slitting and more. When used together with a digital label press, this innovative unit gives professional label printers a complete and versatile solution for high volume digital printing.
• Modern platform ensuring quick setup the die-cutting station in register and high stability level
• Industry leading user interface giving the operator a graphical representation of the machine as installed
• GM Automatic Slitting Station option
• GM Web advance for fast roll change option
• GM Semi-automatic turret option fully controlled from an integrated main control panel
• High performance – semi-rotary up to 65m/min, full-rotary up to 72m/min
• Fully customizable for individual needs
• Inline options for any digital press
• Online Support – easy web access and maintenance