Information Document of art. 13 of the European Regulation of 2016/679
We provide to you the required information in relation to the process of your personal data.
- DATA CONTROLLER
the data controller, pursuant to articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679 is the company with the name LINO S.A (the “Company”).
- YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will process the following personal data that you will provide to us: Name, Email, Physical Address, Phone, Mobile Number, FAX.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness ex art. (6) par. (1)(a) of the EU Regulation 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- a) To send you marketing and informational material, and/or
- b) To improve our service towards you, and/or
- c) To communicate with you for sales and support purposes.
- RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Your personal data provided will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the owner and manager (art. 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above in paragraph 3.
- NATURE OF THE PROVISION AND REFUSAL
The provision of your personal data for the purposes referred to in para. 3 are optional. In case you do not agree to the required provision of your personal data you will not be able to receive marketing and informational material, and/or communicate with us for sales and support purposes.
- YOUR RIGHTS
When we process your personal data, you have a number of rights that you can exercise at any time by writing us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- a) Right of access and correction of your personal data
You have the right – at any time – to access, correct or update your data.
- b) Right to data portability
Your personal data may be transferred, copied or transmitted in electronic format. This right can only be exercised by you when the processing is carried out with automated tools.
- c) Right to the cancellation of your personal data
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. In any case we will keep processing your personal data for five (5) years, at the end of which we will do everything possible to delete, destroy or anonymize it permanently.
- d) Right to limitation of treatment
You are entitled to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data if:
- e) Right to object to the processing of data
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- f) Right to complain to the competent authority
You have the right to complain directly to the relevant authority about how we process your personal data.