We will showcase the newest advances in automated label finishing and high value label applications. Our completely new platforms intend to increase production speed, ensure quality and optimize the use of raw material. The machines offer real solutions and are bound to meet your needs.
The 2019 models feature quicker setup time with plate loading for the die-cutting station, better ergonomic design for machine operation and online support.
Displayed models include:
- NEW DC350– the new GM premium finishing line with the NEW series of Smart modules:
- NEW SmartTurret– the new GM fully servo controlled automatic turret rewinder. Provides efficient production without stopping when changing rolls. This unique solution allows you smooth varnishing of the labels with no traces of the wet roller onto the web.
- NEW SmartLoad– an automatic flexible die plate changing system to reduce changeover times and to ensure an accurate die mounting in seconds – every time.
- NEW SmartStrip– a remarkable waste matrix stripping and rewinding system with servo-controlled tension. The waste matrix is peeled off around an idle rubber roller and immediately transferred to the rewinder. It ensures trouble-free operation even while converting delicate substrates and complex label shapes at high speed.
The exhibited machine will be also shown with SmartGap Touch die-cutting system from Wink – digital gap adjustment for perfect die-cutting results.
- NEW 330FB– the new GM premium wine label line Hot Foil / Embossing / Screen, with a NEW fast and heavy-weight Hot Foil unit applying up to 50-ton and supporting up to 44m/min, NEW faster Screen printing unit and sophisticated high precision movable UV screen curing system.
- NEW DC330MINI– all in one compact finishing. Visitors can see it in-line with inkjet press and offline with the NEW GM SmartCrush
- NEW DC330MINIflex– equipped in flexo varnish, lamination & cast’n’cure, semi-rotary die cutting, backscore and slitting station.
- NEW SR350– the new GM high-speed slitter-rewinder with the inspection. It features the newest in servo motion technology and a unique option for auto-set knives. The SR350 is equipped with the advanced Nikka M1 label inspection system option. The machine accelerates in the seconds and stops precisely within 10cm if any error is detected. Operation is up to 300m/min.
- DC330Modular finishing line, which will be demonstrated in-line with a high speed inkjet label press.
- GM SmartView– Ideal automated Industry 4.0 system. It provides real time data of all GM converting lines owned by the customer. GM SmartView ensures integration with MIS and compliance with JDF standard. It can be used to get a quick overview of all machines running, to show the job ID and operator name, the current state of the machine etc. The platform provides online operator statistics and ultra-fast job recall for efficient label production. It comes with advanced IoT connectivity.
- ETV330– Roll to sheet guillotine cutter suitable for cutting labels and heavy materials, available for in-line and off-line operation. It comes with built-in register control, and a touch screen that allows for easy handling operates the sheeter.
- PNT160– Semi-automatic core cutter, which provides high precision feeding and cutting of cardboard cores of optional length and sizes at high speeds.
FLEXOR STAND: Hall 7, D38
Converting machinery manufacturer FLEXOR will present the new xCUT PRO II semi rotary digital finisher at Labelexpo Europe for the first time.
On the FLEXOR booth, one of the leading suppliers of label production and inspection machines, it is all about productivity this year.
For the growing market of digital printing, FLEXOR is showing off its XCUT PRO machine with the shortest webpath in the industry for this machine class. Also not to be missed is a world premiere: the XCUT PRO II with a semi-rotary die cutting unit, integrated flexographic UV printing station and a laminating station – again with one of the shortest webpath in the industry. These two extremely compact and highly productive “specialists” for converting of digitally printed labels can be tested hands on during the show.
Another novelty is the new FLEXOR “540 class”. Ergonomic – with highest ease of use, flexible – modular expandable and versatile, efficient – with high machine speed and fast job and roll change. The perfect solution when high output and big volume is required. Experience the 540mm web width and your advantages.
Additional highlights include a new and completely redesigned semi-automatic turret rewinder for quick and economical roll changes on short runs, and the automatic knife setting system iSLIT for easy and fast shear knife setting. Both innovations can be optionally integrated into most FLEXOR machines.
In addition to these novelties, FLEXOR also presents the revised “IQ Series” with a flexo UV unit, jumbo unwinder and a new semi-automatic turret rewinder in action.
It goes without saying that the FLEXOR machines are “Industry 4.0 Ready” and that in addition to all the machine Flexor partnered up with Plantyst to support our customer with cloud based productivity tools.
Let us surprise you!
You will find us in Hall 7, Stand D38 – the Nilpeter Hall
We look forward to your visit.