GM LR250 Label Inspection Rewinder
Label Rewinder ready for inspection and inkjet
LR250 is an economical rewinder designed and manufactured to deliver an outstanding performance that will boost your everyday label productivity.
The standard configuration includes a count and missing label control for all types of labels. Extra sensors can be added to support clear-on-clear labels. An integrated web guide ensures perfect roll quality.
The two-way rewinder has web tension control, nip and an adjustable splice table with pneumatic splice clamps. It is equipped with air expansion mandrels with sleeves easily exchangeable to other sizes.
The LR250 is suitable for general label production and more advanced detecting such as pharmaceutical applications. If 100% inspection is required the LR250 is prepared for a camera inspection with PDF verification required for Pharma or other critical applications.
An inkjet system can be added for front and back numbering. The LR250 is prepared for Domino, Imaje & Rea Jet. Other systems can be fitted as well on demand.
- Built-in missing label detection function with a sensor or optional with a video camera system
- Two-way rewinder as standard.
- Built-in web guide for perfect roll quality
- Full tension control with tension separation nip
- Ready for an inkjet system for back numbering or other value-adding features
Missing label detection how-to:
- Define your label length
- Run the machine with high production speed at 200 m/min
- In case of error detection, the machine stops and places the web with missing label on the splice table
- Add missing label to the web
- The machine does a re-check and continues rewinding if the label is replaced correctly
- Splice detector
- Capacitive sensor for “clear on clear” labels
- Inspection systems – TubeScan, Nikka
- Extra sleeves, diameter 25 – 120 mm
- Ergonomic lift table
- Full UV inkjet system. This turns the inspection rewinder into a mini digital press.
|Max. web width:||250 mm||9.8″|
|Max. speed||200 m/min||656 ft/min|
|Max. unwind diameter||400 mm||15.7″|
|Max. rewind diameter||400 mm|
subject to web width and material
|Built-in label counter||One preselection and five digits|
|Pneumatic mandrels with sleeves||Ø25 – 120 mm||1 – 4.7″|
|Power / Air||200 – 240V+N+PE, 6A, 6 bar|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||1,8 x 0,9 x 0,9 m||6.0 x3.1 x 2.8 ft|